- Back to School Planning: Checklists to Guide Parents, Guardians, and Caregivers (External Link)
- Screening K-12 Students for Symptoms of COVID-19: Limitations and Considerations (External Link)
- Daily Home Screening for Students (External Link)
Live Stream will begin at 7:00 PM Wednesday, July 22, 2020 Questions or Comments From the Public may be Entered in the Form Below
Click Here for the UPDATED July 22, 2020 Regular Meeting Agenda
Elementary School (Students Entering Grades K-6)
- Summer Reading Letter to Parents of Students Entering Grades K-6 | Summer Reading Letter to Parents of Students Entering Grades K-6 in Spanish
- Students Entering Kindergarten
- Students Entering First Grade
- Students Entering Second Grade
- Students Entering Third Grade
- Students Entering Fourth Grade
- Students Entering Fifth Grade
- Students Entering Sixth Grade
Middle School (Students Entering Grades 7-8)
High School (Students Entering Grades 9-12)
- Students Entering English 1 Honors
- Students Entering English 10 Honors
- Students Entering AP Literature and Composition
- Students Entering Geometry Honors
- Students Entering Pre-Calculus Honors
- Students Entering Calculus
- Students Entering AP Calculus
- Students Entering Anatomy and Physiology
- Students Entering AP Biology
- Students Entering AP Physics
In-person registration for K-3 after school program, Wed and Thursday, July 15th and 16th from 10am-12pm. Click Here for Brochure and Registration Form!
- Letter to Parents Regarding Re-opening of School
- Letter to Parents Regarding Re-opening of School – Spanish
- Schools Reopening Plan
- Schools Reopening Plan – Spanish
- All-Remote Application
- All-Remote Application – Spanish
Dear Parents, Guardians and Community Members,
Governor Murphy and the NJ Dept of Education have released their 104-page booklet, “The Road Back” which outlines guidelines and requirements for a limited but safe return to school in September 2020.
In the coming weeks, I will be working with my administrative team and a district-wide committee of staff, administrators, board members, parents and students to develop a plan for a September opening. Our plan, while adhering to all state guidelines, will be specific to the instructional, social and emotional needs of our students and will include all safety measures that will protect our staff and students.
The NJ Department of Ed states that all school plans, “will allow for school buildings to open in some capacity for in-person instruction and operations in September.” As a result, parents should keep in mind that child care may be necessary if we adopt staggered scheduling which may impact starting, ending and/or in-school times.
Once our plan is approved by the Cliffside Park Board of Education and the NJ Department of Ed it will be shared with parents, staff, students and community members.
Please continue to visit our website and/or download the Cliffside Park School District APP for notifications and updates regarding September’s opening.
Michael J. Romagnino
Superintendent of Schools