High School Transcript Requests

In order to send an official transcript to a college, a written request to the Guidance Office is necessary. The attached PDF file can be used.

Transcript Request Form

If mailing, send to:
Cliffside Park High School
Guidance Department / Transcript Request
Palisade & Riverview Avenues
Cliffside Park, NJ 07010